Our new HowNow system makes it easier for you to sign and send through your documents. You might need to use HowNow to exchange things like tax returns, Business Activity Statements and DFRs with us. Here’s what you need to know about using it.
- You will receive an email inviting you to activate your HowNow account. Click on the link in the email to set up your account. You will be directed to select a password of your choosing.
- When the account is set up, you can go back to your email. If there is an email from us with a document which needs to be signed, you will be able to use the link in the email to open that document in HowNow.
- The document will have highlighted sections where you need to sign or enter any information. Fill in any relevant fields, including ticking highlighted boxes.
- You will be able to sign the document by clicking the box on the document where the signature is supposed to go. This automatically brings up a digitally generated signature, which you can either use or replace with a digital signature that you draw yourself. Click “Apply” when you are happy with the signature.
- Finalise and send off the completed document by pressing the blue “Click to sign” icon. This will automatically send us a copy of the document, and give you the option of downloading a copy for your own records.